11 Aug Consult the Tampa Cardiac Specialists
One of the Best Tampa Bay Cardiac Specialists
Board-certified in internal medicine, interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, and cardiovascular disease, Dr. Popat takes an evidence-based approach to his treatment methods. As an interventional cardiologist, he specializes in minimally invasive techniques like a “radial first” approach for coronary catheterization procedures and bypass grafts.
Dr. Popat utilizes state-of-the-art technology that precisely assesses the patient’s heart condition like intravascular ultrasound, 2D/3D cardiac ultrasounds, and nuclear cardiac imaging machines, among other recent cutting-edge innovations. Whether it’s utilizing the best resources or consulting with a team of expert Tampa Bay cardiac specialists to formulate treatment plans, Dr. Popat is committed to obtaining the safest and most effective results for his patients.
Committed to Health
The Qualities of an Excellent Cardiologist
A recent study at Harvard Medical School found that a good doctor-patient relationship can improve your health, so it’s important to consult Tampa Bay cardiac specialists that are passionate about providing exceptional service to their patients by executing the following principles:
- Treat patients with respect
- Offer support and encouragement to the patient and their family when necessary
- Promote a healthy lifestyle along with educating patients on nutritious dietary options
- Carry meaningful conversations with patients and listen attentively
- Closely assess the patient’s medical condition
- Give clear advice and offer succinct medical explanations
- Educate patients on the technology and medical process being utilized
- Provide the patient with information on their condition
- Work alongside a team of excellent medical experts in their respective fields
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology and innovations to ensure the most effective results
- Assess all of the options to treat a patient’s condition while minimizing risks
To consult with Jesal V. Popat, M.D., FACC, a cardiologist in Tampa, FL, please call (813) 344-0934 or fill out our contact form to schedule an appointment.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for general educational purposes only. All content and media on the Jesal V. Popat, M.D., FACC website does not constitute professional medical advice nor is the information intended to replace the services of Jesal V. Popat, M.D., FACC or other qualified medical professionals. If you believe you are having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
The content, views, and opinions communicated on this website do not represent the views of Jesal V. Popat, M.D., FACC. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk. Although this website contains links to other medical websites, this is strictly for informational purposes. Jesal V. Popat, M.D., FACC is not responsible nor does the medical practice approve of the content featured on any third party linked websites referenced on this website.